In the wake of Covid-19, we are ready to provide you with additional support to help you get a new job
Job skills courses and workshops
Looking for a job or a promotion? Our workshops and short courses can help! All our job skills courses are free if you do not have a job.
- We can help you recognise your own experience and ability, define your goals and gain essential skills for a new job or a promotion.
- Our short and one-day courses include dealing with stress and difficult situations; confidence and motivation for finding work; and pathways to personal development.
- Our courses can help you develop the confidence to find work and make sure you know the best way to keep a job.
- Learning with us: Our courses will be a blend of online and face-to-face learning.
Book a job skills course with us
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Gain knowledge and skills for work
- Build your CV
- Get help with completing application forms and covering letters
- Improve your interview techniques
- Develop your communication skills
- Improve your time management and team working skills
- Improve your self-confidence.
Over 50s passport to employment programme
- For anyone aged 50 and older who wants to develop new skills to find a job.
- Includes digital skills, interview skills, teamwork and a work placement.
- You also create a learning plan and get access to job vacancies.
- For more information, please email email@example.com
From our learners
‘I have a new sense of freedom and strength. I believe in myself more. The trainer Kiechelle is an amazing person, full of knowledge, encouraging, full of joy in all areas from teaching style to fully supporting class exercises.’
Christine, self-confidence course learner
Our dedicated team of professional tutors has a wealth of experience teaching employability skills. Some have worked as training coaches, so they know the skills that employers value.
Our tutors can help you build your skills and confidence, and show you where to access job opportunities.
Our partners include Steps Into Work (Waltham Forest Job Brokerage), BARTS Health NHS Trust and Nelft (North East London NHS Foundation Trust).
Start a course
Explore our 2020-21 prospectus and find your course today
Job clubs: one-to-one support
Want help but don’t have time for a course? Book a free job club appointment.
Our experienced team offers support and advice, help with CVs and interviews, access to job search websites, and much more.
- Our job clubs are during term-time. They are currently online sessions that have to be booked in advance.
- Please call us on 020 8496 2974 or email our team to book a Job Club appointment.
Current vacancies in Waltham Forest
Waltham Forest Council jobs site
Rapid Employment Service
The Rapid Employment Service team will support you at every step of your journey to getting a new job. The team can help you:
- feel more confident
- improve your CV
- practise for interviews
- find vacancies
- complete job applications
- write your personal statement, and more.
Call 0208 496 4182 (Monday to Friday, 10am–4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about us and our courses, please email email@example.com.