You might need to have an assessment or an interview before you can enrol on some of our courses.
- Please book in advance
- Some assessments will be online but others will be in-person at one of our learning centres.
- We have new Covid-19 safety procedures at our buildings
- Don’t worry! Interviews and assessments are not formal tests.
- We will check your English, maths and digital skills. This will let you know your level in these areas and help you choose the right course. We can also talk about what support we can offer to help you to succeed.
For your assessment
- Please arrive on time and without children.
- An assessment session could last between one and two hours.
- Please bring any certificates for courses or qualifications you’ve studied.
Book your assessment in advance