At Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service, we are following government public health guidance for Covid-19 safety.
Our 2020–21 courses and training are a blend of online and in-class learning.
Your safety in our buildings
Our buildings were closed during lockdown and we have been working hard to ensure they are compliant with Covid-19 guidelines set out by the government.
You will notice new signs at our buildings.
- You will need to book an appointment before you come to our buildings.
- Our information sessions and assessments will be by appointment only.
- Keep a safe distance and come alone unless you need special assistance.
- Please wear a face covering in all shared areas and spaces where you cannot stay the correct distance from others.
- We will be cleaning throughout the day.
- There are hand-sanitisers and cleaning materials so you can wipe down equipment before and after use.
- We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitiser and water.
- Please follow signage and listen to our staff for your safety.
- Please only bring what you need for your course.
You can also give us feedback on our safety measures. We look forward to welcoming you to a course or training with us.
Explore our 2020-21 prospectus and find your course today
Short video about changes and your safety
This video was made to welcome learners back to our September 2020 start of term.
Please continue to check this page and Waltham Forest Council pages for the latest information about safety measures in Council buildings.
Updates on Coronavirus/Covid-19 guidance
Waltham Forest Council Covid-19 web pages with advice and support