We are part of the Employment, Business and Skills team at Waltham Forest Council. (image above is from the Council’s Choose Local campaign)
Choose local: support everyone
- Apprenticeships are high-quality, work-based training programmes. They are a fantastic way to launch yourself into a career. They are also a great route if you are already employed but want to develop or change your future prospects and career.
- Employers: you could get £2,000 to employ an apprentice! To find out how, email our team email@example.com
Current apprenticeship roles and how to apply
Rapid employment service
Need a new job? The Rapid Employment Service can help! The team will support you at every step of your journey to getting a new job.
The team can help you:
- feel more confident
- improve your CV
- practise for interviews
- find vacancies
- complete job applications
- write your personal statement, and more.
Call 0208 496 4182 (Monday to Friday, 10am–4pm)
Rapid Employment Service web page
Our Business Team can help your business to succeed by
- signposting you to business help
- advising on the availability of workspace and property
- connecting you to networking organisations in the borough
Contact the Business team
Phone: 020 8496 3000
Help starting, growing or funding your business
Explore our 2020-21 prospectus and course listing to find your course today
At the Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service, our courses and training can help you gain a qualification and get a job.
Last year, we had over 4,000 learners from all sorts of backgrounds. We can help you gain a qualification that is recognised by employers.
You can also learn a new skill, start your own business, improve your wellbeing, or develop your creativity.
Our experienced staff offer impartial information and advice to help you make decisions about your learning.
You will also get information about financial support and career development.
Keep learning with us