Before you start, please check if you need to do an assessment for the course(s) you want to do.
For most of our art, craft, fashion, gardening and community or family learning courses you normally do not need to do an assessment. This means, you can book these courses by noting the course code and phoning us on 020 8496 2974. You can also enrol using our course finder website (instructions are below).
For English, maths and courses where you can gain a formal qualification, you will need to do a free assessment with us before you can enrol.
How to enrol online
If you do not need to do an assessment for the course(s) you want to do, you can enrol online.
- Go to our online course finder website
- Click a subject area for a course (or use the search field) and click the course title
- On the course page, click ‘Enrol’ to go to the ‘Basket’ page
- From the ‘Basket’ page, you can continue searching the site to add more courses
- When you’re ready, click ‘checkout’ on the ‘Basket’ page
- ‘Checkout’ will take you to a login screen
- Log in or, if you do not already have an account, click ‘Create an account’ to register
- Answer the questions to complete your enrolment form
- After you have completed your enrolment form, and paid the course cost if the course is not free, you should receive a confirmation email.
If you do not receive an email confirming your enrolment is complete, please check your spam/junk folders then phone our support team on 020 8496 2974.
For online courses, we will share the access link before the start of your course.
Get started with our online course finder: browse courses and enrol online
Our course finder is a system for learner enrolment, information and certificates. It will allow us to enrol you quicker than before and also put you in control of your own information if you create an individual account. This is part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to skills and learning.
We are still developing our online course finder and making sure that everything works as you need it to. If you have any problems using the online course finder, please phone us on 020 8496 2974 or email us.