We get funding from the government. This funding means we can offer courses to most learners for free or at a discount.
Our courses have different fees depending on your circumstances and the course that you want to do:
- UK/EEA fees and proof
- Free courses and discounts
- Standard fee and our 50 percent discount
- Other fees
- Early bird discount
- How to get help with paying your fees
- Enrol and pay for your course(s)
UK/EEA fees and proof
The course fees we publish are for people who have been resident in the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA) for three years.
You will be asked to show us proof. For example:
- A passport that clearly shows evidence you have been resident in the UK or EEA for the past three years. (Not all passports show this.)
- Home Office confirmation.
- Bank statements, utility bills, letters from schools, or any other official documents showing you have lived in the UK/EEA for at least three years.
Not sure what to bring? Please phone 020 8496 2974 or email us.
Free courses and discounts
You could take a course for free or get a discount (up to 70 percent) if you are:
- a jobseeker;
- receiving a means-tested benefit;
- employed and earning less than £25,000 per year; or
- receiving working tax credit.
You will need to show us proof of your benefits and income.
Funding rules are complicated, so some courses could be excluded from this offer. Instead of a free course, you could pay a discounted fee.
Standard fee and our 50 percent discount
You will pay a standard course fee if you do not receive a state beneﬁt or you do not qualify for a discounted fee.
We are also offering a 50 percent discount on the standard fees for many of our courses. This is one way we are continuing to support learners during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our 50 percent discount is only for the course fee for certain courses; you would still need to pay the full exam and materials costs.
If you need help paying for your course, please ask us about available support.
Aside from your course fee, you might also need to pay exam fees and certificate fees for some courses. These fees are from the awarding body that sets the exam or checks your work before issuing a certificate.
You might also need to pay an additional cost for course materials.
The fees in our prospectus include exam, certificate and materials fees. All fees are accurate at the time of publication.
Early bird discount
Don’t qualify for free courses?
We offer a 10 percent discount on all standard fee bookings! You can get this early bird discount, if you book:
- Monday 14 June 2021–Sunday 12 September 2021
- Monday 29 November 2021–Sunday 2 January 2022
- Monday 28 February 2022–Sunday 17 April 2022
How to get help with paying your fees
If you do not qualify for free or discounted courses, you could be eligible for other kinds of financial support or be allowed to pay in instalments. Please ask us about how to get funding or help paying for your course.
A refund will only be given if a course is closed. Learners are not entitled to a refund if they decide to stop attending a course. We sometimes allow learners to transfer the balance of their payment to another course in the same academic year.
Enrol and pay for your course(s)
You can enrol and pay for your course(s) in different ways.